Benefits of IT Department Accreditation from the National Computing Centre
- Demonstrate that the best business practices are used across the IT function.
- Drive business performance with a common framework to deliver continuous improvement.
- A single, cross-discipline accreditation to build on an IT department's strengths and eliminate its weaknesses.
- Reassurance from a trusted source for you and your stakeholders that your business practices are right for the sector that you work in.
- An objective Action Plan, reviewed annually, to help you focus on performance improvement.
- A tool to compare capability and competence of IT functions during mergers and acquisitions.
"It is a very, very positive process – and the value for money of the ITDA is exceptional. I would recommend other companies to go through it, to see where you are, to benchmark and also to inform improvement wherever it is required."
Graham Eland, IT Systems & Strategy (ITSS) department head, Leeds City College
Download the ITDA Flyer (1MB PDF)
Find out more about ITDA
- IT Department Accreditation
- Benefits of ITDA
- Case Studies
- Who will benefit?
- The Standard
- How it works
- How to Apply
- Apply Online