Professionalism Programme Best Practice Guide: Part 7 - Robust Service Delivery
Best Practice Guide
Customers, both internal and external, now expect and demand year-round, 24/7 service availability and IS/IT must rise to the challenge of ensuring that these demands are met.
There are several factors which underpin the continuous delivery of IS and IT services:
- The selection of a robust technology to support business objectives
- The adopting of effective processes
- The building of good relationships with stakeholders, and especially with members of the supply chain
- The development of the necessary skills required by internal teams to respond appropriately to threats to business continuity
- The operation of a process of continuous improvement
We consider the activities and practices that enable and support robust service delivery and address the following questions:
- How to measure service delivery? What is measured and how? What is the role of benchmarking, balanced scorecard and customer satisfaction assessments?
- What methodologies (e.g. BS15000, ITIL, ISO27000, CMMi, TicketIT, ISO9001 etc.) can be used, how are they positioned and what benefits do they bring?
- How to improve working relationships and communications between the business and IS/IT including suppliers of outsourced services.
£35 NCC Members
FREE to Premium and Vendor Members
Please click on product image below to view enlarged.
The prices shown below are the prices for the vat exempt product listed above.
Member Price: £ 35.00
Your Price: £ 50.00