Benchmark of Salaries and Employment Trends in IT 2009 (printed)
The Benchmark of Salaries and Employment Trends in IT 2009 is based on an annual survey of the IT labour market carried out by NCC. It provides a comprehensive analysis of IT salary levels, and IT employment trends in the UK including:
Data is available on 40 jobs in IT ranging from director of IT to non-graduate IT trainee.
- Average, median and estimated IT salaries
- IT salary increases
- Shift working, callout and standby schemes
- IT staff joining and leaving
- IT staff shortages and predicted growth in demand
- New IT skills requirements and recruitment/retention problems
Respondents to the survey can purchase it at a discounted price of £110, please telephone us on 0161 242 2121.
Also available as a PDF download
Multiple user licences are available:
The Research Report is 121 pages and the Business Report is 11 pages.
Please click on product image below to view enlarged.
The prices shown below are the prices for the vat exempt product listed above.
Member Price: £ 220.00
Your Price: £ 330.00