Benchmark of Salaries and Employment Trends in IT 2009 - PDF, 2-5 user licence
2-5 user licence
The Benchmark of Salaries and Employment Trends in IT 2008 is based on an annual survey of the IT labour market carried out by NCC. It provides a comphrehensive analysis of IT salary levels, and IT employment trends in the UK including:
Data is available on 40 jobs in IT ranging from director of IT to non-graduate IT trainee.
- Average, median and estimated IT salaries
- IT salary increases
- Shift working, callout and standby schemes
- IT staff joining and leaving
- IT staff shortages and predicted growth in demand
- New IT skills requirements and recruitment/retention problems
Free to Qualifying members.
About the PDF
The PDF contains the Business Report (121 pages) and the Research Report (11 pages).
Other multiple user licences available:
Please click on product image below to view enlarged.
The prices shown below are the prices for the vat exempt product listed above.
Member Price: £ 440.00
Your Price: £ 660.00