Alongside our information and advice services Vendor Membership provides you with the opportunity to share your thought leadership and engage with the wider NCC audience. Vendor members receive:
- An advert in IT Adviser – one full-page advert for your organisation in The National Computing Centre’s quarterly members’ journal.
- Access to 30+ networking events – free corporate attendance and networking for your staff at all NCC’s networking and experience-sharing events (approx 30 per annum, providing networking opportunities with over 500 of our delegates); please see www.ncc.co.uk/events/events-archive/
- NCC Conference sponsorship – sponsorship of two NCC conferences with up to three of your staff attending to network. You will have exhibition space and collateral in the delegate pack. Normally between 50 and 100 senior-level IT decision makers attend.
|NCC’s membership journal regularly covers all the hot IT management topics and provides an opportunity to share thought leadership and gain exposure|
We also invite Vendor Members to contribute to our information and advice services. You can submit articles and field expert speakers for webinars or seminars, subject to availability and compliance with our independent editorial policy. This policy is the reason why IT decision makers trust and value the NCC brand; we focus on best practice, thought leadership and case studies, and provide an intelligent, impartial and engaging environment for the sharing of thought leadership, that is to the benefit of end users and vendors.
- Vendor Membership
- Vendor Membership – marketing services
- Vendor Membership – marketing insight and information
- Join us