Marketing insight & information
Membership delivers a complete range of impartial, independent advice and guidance – including regular magazines, briefings, analyst reports, websites, webinars and live events – all focused on the current IT and business issues that IT decision makers tell us are their top priorities. What’s included:
- NCC Guidelines – in-depth reports focused on the latest IT trends and issues.
Vendors are welcome to contribute content.
- IT Strategy & Spending Benchmark Report – NCC’s detailed research-based survey on the present and future IT strategies being pursued by UK organisations.
- IT Adviser – our quarterly journal for members, with topical, independent advice and guidance.
Vendors get one full-page advert in one edition of the magazine and are welcome to contribute content.
- Webinars – Regular online live and recorded events.
Vendors can field expert speakers.
- Live events – including networking and experience-sharing events and conferences.
Vendor members get free attendance and can contribute speakers where appropriate.
- Weekly newsfeed – saving you time spent trawling the web.
- Analyst Digest – A monthly round-up of the latest articles, analyst reports and white papers published on the web.
You can submit your research.
- Insight Reports – research-based reviews that help you understand specific trends in the IT and telecoms markets.
Vendors can demonstrate thought leadership in their unique technology area.
- Think Tanks – an invitation to participate in NCC’s regular research forums, allowing you to discuss how to approach emerging issues with peers.
- Members’ Questions – pose an anonymous question to the membership community to gain the experiences of other end users, whether it is technology-related or a specific business challenge that you are facing.
- Professional Development Service – a monthly bulletin which tackles a different IT management topic each edition. NCC’s Professional Development Service identifies best practice that you can share with your colleagues to promote professional development.
- Vendor Membership
- Vendor Membership – marketing services
- Vendor Membership – marketing insight and information
- Join us