Membership of NCC
Independent advisory & information services for IT decision makers & their teams
- Membership of NCC
NEW Institute of Directors Special Offer...NCC's Membership packages now include the option of joining the prestigious Institute of Directors – giving you access to the IoD's range of services, buildings and events so you can now enjoy IoD services even if you are not yet an IT director! FIND OUT MORE
- The benefits
- Membership options
- Join us
Membership of NCC
The National Computing Centre’s mission is to help you to increase the effectiveness of your IT investments. Our independent information, advisory and experience-sharing services help IT decision makers to make the right investments, reduce costs and maximise performance.
We have over 40 years' experience in helping organisations deliver effective IT solutions. We are independent of any supplier, impartial, expert and trusted.
Membership of the National Computing Centre supports you through the IT investment lifecycle, from raising awareness of issues before they impact your business to creating and promoting the best practice to tackle them, from identifying appropriate suppliers to providing expertise and bespoke solutions across the spectrum of IT management issues.
“Membership keeps me and my team one step ahead of the crowd. We are made aware of relevant issues before they impact us, and we can call on the NCC community to get an independent and expert second opinion when we need to.”
|John Gould, |
Head of Business Services Division,
Health and Safety Executive
Membership of the NCC gives you access to these services and there are a number of options depending on the size of your organisation and its needs.
- Gain an unbiased understanding of IT issues before they impact your business – through our independent research portfolio, events programme and online services.
- Make better-informed decisions – by tapping into our expertise, experience-sharing forums and peer network.
- Avoid re-inventing the wheel – through access to proven best practice that can easily be accessed by your whole team.
- Optimise performance – our benchmarking and advisory services will help you improve efficiency and reduce cost.
- Get an answer – access the expertise of the NCC community including fellow members and independent experts.
- Take the hassle out of procurement – we can help you identify the right supplier, whilst maintaining your privacy.
- Access inclusive consultancy – our Corporate Advisory Service includes consultancy days, enabling you to easily and quickly identify and resource reliable trusted experts when you need them.
“...Thanks to NCC for the opportunity to attend this enlightening and thought-provoking event... we are looking forward to future debate of the topic.”
|Steve Mills, IT Security, Warburtons|
For smaller IT Departments
For larger IT Departments
Membership with inclusive consultancy
To join, please call us on 0870 908 8767, or email us at email@example.com and we’ll help you choose the right package for you.