SharePoint Strategy & Implementation Support
Microsoft’s SharePoint collaboration tool has the potential to bring great benefits to business and is described by Microsoft as the "business collaboration platform for the enterprise and the web". SharePoint is a feature-rich product and its application is almost endless. The very nature of the product however, with its ‘easy-to-get-started’ capabilities often leads to unstructured implementations which soon deviate from business requirements and can become expensive for the benefits they deliver.
Our SharePoint consultants have a wealth of experience in helping get SharePoint projects back on track and helping organisations get their SharePoint strategy right in the first place. In our experience, getting SharePoint governance right, at the beginning of a project, will save time and expense later. We can help you:
- Establish whether SharePoint is the right tool to deliver your business goals. If SharePoint is not suitable we can advise on alternative solutions.
- Put together an appropriate SharePoint strategy, based on our consultants’ deep understanding of SharePoint’s capabilities, the implications of deployment and your business requirements.
- Rescue SharePoint projects that are not delivering on expectations.
- Create a SharePoint Governance plan.
- With implementation, project management, support and awareness-raising with your team.
- Upgrade to SharePoint 2010.