in security and information assurance
Information security and assurance are strategic and on-going concerns for all organisations and we have developed a portfolio of independent and expert services to help you ensure your security procedures are appropriate and effective.
We can help you:
- To create policies & processes (an Information Management Security System) appropriate to your needs and based on international standards.
- By independently reviewing your security strategy against the established ISO 27001 Code of Practice for Information Security Management, for certification, or compliance.
- Our Information Security HealthCheck consultancy service provides a gap analysis of your current state of preparedness against ISO27001 and delivers a route map to get you there.
- By advising on compliance to a wide range of Information Assurance, security and risk standards and legislation.
- Government information assurance services, our team includes CESG Listed Adviser Scheme (CLAS) consultants.
- With a portfolio of training and awareness courses which can be highly configured to the needs of your organisation:
IT/IT risk seminar
For organisations starting out on the security journey, this half day seminar can kick start the appropriate attitude for a new risk management programme or be tailored to support other programmes.
Interactive awareness briefings
Insiders are likely to be main source of security breaches. Configure your human firewall with this unique half day briefing.
Security risk to treatment seminar
A one day intensive workshop delivering a pragmatic framework for risk management
System Security Planning Course
A 3 day MSC level course covering system security from acquisition to disposal