The National Computing Centre’s mission is to help our clients make the right decisions about IT strategy, investments, deployment and governance. We have a 46-year track record in helping thousands of organisations do just that. We are expert, independent of any vendor, impartial, willing to go the extra mile to ensure our customers get the best advice and value for money.
We are also a membership organisation for IT decision makers. This gives us a unique insight into the issues faced by IT management today and an excellent understanding of current business objectives and drivers.
NCC is committed to satisfying you through:
- The delivery of membership, research, accreditation and consultancy services.
- Harnessing the knowledge, experience and enthusiasm of our staff to improve quality and add value to our products and services.
- Maintaining the security and integrity of our intellectual assets (we are certified to ISO 27001).
- The continuous improvement of our working practices, and the products and services delivered.
- A network of partners who are able to deliver complementary and exemplary products and services.
- In support of this policy, we operate a system of processes, standards and procedures within which we manage and control all our project, product and service activities.
- The system of operational governance is based on the requirements of British and International Standards, the regulatory framework and is independently assessed for compliance.