NCC Weekly News Update 29 November 2016
Here is your weekly update on the latest IT news stories. You can comment on these stories if you are logged on.
- Tech jobs set for big pay rises in 2017
- Do you have what it takes to be a great CIO?
- Applications for technology visas 'rise after Brexit'
- Philip Hammond's Autumn Statement: what it means for technology in the UK
- Tablets: why businesses are falling in love with them
- Britain's wartime codebreaking base could host a national cyber security college
- IT security shouldn’t be ‘because I told you so’ – consult employees on policy
- Cloud-driven IT decentralisation increases security risk
- 99 in 100 UK companies are not capitalising on the digital economy
- And finally…Are iPhone owners really less honest than Android users? That's what this study says
From the National Computing Centre
- New Analyst Digest – September 2016 Bulletin published
- New Professional Development Bulletin: Cloud Computing – latest edition now available
- New Management Guidelines – Using the Cloud Securely: the Data Issues
If you have any comments or feedback about your membership, we'd be pleased to hear from you