Do you have what it takes to be a great CIO?
"What sort of personality do you need to be a great chief information officer?
You might think being competitive, outgoing, quick to adapt to technology and having strong people skills will turn you into a great CIO. But you would be wrong.
Deloitte has interviewed and surveyed 1,200 CIOs around the world, analysing their personality types, working style and the way they relate with people.
It shows that when it comes to being a great CIO, it’s not the traits that CIOs start out with that make a difference.
How their role is developed is far more important, said Mark Lillie, global CIO programme leader at Deloitte.”
• Tech jobs set for big pay rises in 2017
• Do you have what it takes to be a great CIO?
• Applications for technology visas 'rise after Brexit'
• Philip Hammond's Autumn Statement: what it means for technology in the UK
• Tablets: why businesses are falling in love with them
• Britain's wartime codebreaking base could host a national cyber security college
• IT security shouldn’t be ‘because I told you so’ – consult employees on policy
• Cloud-driven IT decentralisation increases security risk
• 99 in 100 UK companies are not capitalising on the digital economy
• And finally…Are iPhone owners really less honest than Android users? That's what this study says