SAP unveils SAP Hana 2 in-memory database platform
"SAP has unveiled its SAP Hana 2 platform, the company's in-memory database technology, combined with microservices and made available in the cloud via SAP Hybris-as-a-service.
The company announced the SAP Hana 2 platform at its SAP TechEd Barcelona event.
Current customers and users of SAP Hana include bakery chain Greggs, UK-based blind and shutter manufacturer Hillarys and Transport for London.
The platform will be released to customers at the end of the month, while an Express edition will be released to customers shortly afterwards to enable them to jump-start new development projects quickly and at low cost.
SAP is promising to update the software twice a year.”
• 40% of employers worldwide face talent shortages, driven by IT
• Tesco Bank theft shows need to take cyber security more seriously
• CIOs get strategic as IT budgets stay flat
• The PC is having its mid-life crisis, just a little bit early
• When will enterprise wake up to MacOS security threat?
• Docker, machine learning are top tech trends for 2017
• SAP unveils SAP Hana 2 in-memory database platform
• AI and automation will be far more significant than Brexit
• Government seeks cyber security heroes with retraining courses open to all
• And finally…US election result correctly predicted by AI