Dropbox boosts business tools with AdminX launch
"Dropbox has announced the launch of a major set of controls for business customers to give IT teams more oversight and management of information shared on the platform.
The AdminX launch was 'months in the planning', according to the firm, and is designed to make it as simple as possible for IT teams to manage the sharing of data between staff and external collaborators.
At its core is a new service called Team Folder. This has been available for smaller firms but is now being rolled out to all business and enterprise customers.
Team Folder allows IT teams or those with admin permissions to control the content available to be shared, including being able to make specific sub-folders available that sit in protected parent folders.”
• Tech is trendy now but hasn’t always been, says Techmums founder
• Office 365 gets new Word, PowerPoint and Outlook features
• Ransomware 2.0 is around the corner and it's a massive threat to the enterprise
• Dropbox boosts business tools with AdminX launch
• Apple and Microsoft top list of 100 most cherished companies
• Why the UK’s technology sector will survive Brexit
• Big-name wireless keyboards vulnerable to keystroke 'sniffing'
• BlackBerry unveils the DTEK50, claims it's 'world's most secure Android smartphone'
• 65% of IT pros would be grounded by Mum for their messy firewall rules
• And finally…11 celebrities who were also inventors