iPhone SE now on pre-order from £359 for 16GB model
"Apple's new 4in iPhone SE is now up for pre-order at £359 for the 16GB model and £439 for the 64GB model.
The device will go on sale from 31 March in the UK, Australia, Canada, China, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Japan, New Zealand, Puerto Rico, Singapore, US Virgin Islands and the US.
EE, Vodafone and Carphone Warehouse have all confirmed that they are now selling the device on pre-order with a range of tariff prices.
The iPhone SE was unveiled by Apple earlier last week and boasts almost the same specs as the bigger iPhone 6S and iPhone 6S Plus devices.
Despite being a smaller phone the iPhone SE has the same A9 processor and 12MP iSight camera, which includes the ability to shoot 4K video. It also features the Touch ID fingerprint technology found in the newer iPhones and support for Apple Pay.”
• 97% of IT professionals think standard anti-virus software will stop zero-day attacks
• iPhone SE now on pre-order from £359 for 16GB model
• Intel's Andy Grove: a Silicon Valley pioneer
• No, tablets aren't going to replace PCs in the office – but here's something that might
• TechUK brands Tier 2 immigration visa reforms 'disappointing'
• Data reveals average company has 9.9 million accessible files to any employee
• UK companies could benefit by £322 billion from big data and IoT
• Cloud, compliance and data protection top storage priorities for 2016
• Augmented and virtual reality: an IT leader's introduction
• And finally…Blame the cellphone: injuries pile up, from cat bites to shocks to broken bones