Here's why Facebook at Work will garner corporate interest as it nears starting line
"Facebook at Work, the enterprise version of the social network, will reportedly launch in a few months and the big question will revolve around whether companies will adopt the service.
Depending on pricing, the corporate answer to Facebook at Work may revolve around 'why not?'.
According to Reuters, Facebook at Work will launch in 'coming months'. The service has been in testing for nearly a year and RBC has run pilots. Club Med is another company that has piloted Facebook at Work.
So how will Facebook at Work do in the enterprise? Probably pretty well. Here are a few reasons.”
• IT personnel and executives: worst at security
• Macs replacing PCs across enterprise at ‘unprecedented rate', survey claims
• IT hiring to increase while recruiting challenges remain in 2016
• Here's why Facebook at Work will garner corporate interest as it nears starting line
• 2016 will be a very good year for cyber security professionals
• Survey reveals major performance gap between the needs of business and IT’s current ability to deliver
• Only 6% of world’s top companies have a chief digital officer
• Millennials want more IT support than Boomers
• Browsium helps IT check plug-ins
• And finally…The 12 apps of an 'appy' Christmas