Microsoft Dynamics CRM demand sees salaries soar
“Microsoft Dynamics customer relationship management (CRM) specialists are reporting an increased demand for their skills as well as salary rises of up to 14%, according to new global research released this week by Nigel Frank International.
Nigel Frank specialises in Microsoft Dynamics recruitment and conducted research into the salaries of 10,000 IT professionals to determine market demand for Dynamics specialists.
The survey found that permanent salaries for Dynamics specialists increased by an average of 4% between 11 February 2012 and 12 March 2013.
Salaries for Dynamics project managers and technical architects increased by 9% and 14% respectively during the same period.”
- Windows Blue: what we know
- Less than half of IT and tech staff are happy with their pay
- The enterprise wars are over: Apple has won
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM demand sees salaries soar
- BYOD is not for everybody, and especially not for executives
- Cloud security still top concern for UK CIOs, survey shows
- IT professionals struggling to manage big data
- Global IT spending to hit £2.5 trillion despite economic headwinds, says Gartner
- Bandwidth battle behind Windows 8
- And finally…10 best techy April Fools' pranks through the ages