Governance, risk and consumerisation - Webinar
Join us for a Webinar on December 8
Unfortunately this event has been postponed though illness.
The benefits of colleagues using their own IT devices in the enterprise are numerous; greater flexibility, more effective remote working, improved productivity and enhanced business continuity. Yet along with the flexibility comes increased security risk and legal implications. Some organisations are confused, whilst others are ignoring the trend or simply not allowing staff to connect their own devices. However, those who take control of the trend now can avoid many of the escalating security risks of employees clandestinely accessing the corporate network and data.
Attend this National Computing Centre seminar to:
- Discover how other organisations are addressing consumerisation/Bring Your Own Device
- Find out about the legal implications of consumerisation and remote working and how to address them:
- Data management, including privacy and data protection
- investigation and auditing
- Learn how to devise a personal device policy that meets your organisations information security requirements.
- Discover how to put policies into practice and take control of consumerisation, before it takes control of you.
Our expert speakers:
Michael Dean, Head of Marketing, National Computing Centre
Will Roebuck, Legal Counsel and NCC Associate Consultant
Dr. Daniel Dresner, Head of Information Assurance, National Computing Centre
Title: Governance, risk and consumerisation
Date: Thursday, December 8, 2011
Time: 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM GMT
After registering you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the Webinar.
Required: Windows® 7, Vista, XP or 2003 Server
Required: Mac OS® X 10.5 or newer
Space is limited.
Reserve your Webinar seat now at: