Webinar: Are you or Have you Ever Been a Vulnerability to your Customers?
Watch the video at www.brighttalk.com/webcast/29001
A study by the University of Worcester shows that nearly 60 per cent of businesses polled currently have no security policy in place and are ill-prepared to meet the real and increasing threat to their business information. The research also shows how businesses who fail to maintain adequate information security measures are putting their supply chain partners at risk of being targeted.
A complementary study published by the Information Commissioner’s Office cites the need for an affordable information security certification for SMEs that will encourage good security practices and encourage business with their customers without complicated forms and second-party audits.
- IASME is a national programme that provides qualifying SMEs (less than 250 staff) with certification that has been specifically designed with the small business in mind. The programme is well grounded in international standards and has credibility and affordability built in.
- IASME certification reassures your customers that you manage their information securely; it can be the make or break decision as to whether you get their business.
- IASME certification can be the credentials you need to form supply chains and partnerships for effective and successful business deals.
- IASME certification is a framework for effective and efficient information security practices that are designed to keep you working and the keep authorities who can fine malpractice at bay.
- IASME is a programme to ensure that profits stay with you rather than compensate for information security breaches.