- Management GuidelinesGuidelines Vol 4 No 7
- Professional DevelopmentGovernance & Compliance
- Analyst DigestUpdated for September 2014
Realising the Benefits of CRM
Guidelines Vol 4 No 7Exploring the relationships which an organisation must maintain for successful CRM and how various forms of IT, wisely deployed, can release substantial value.
Professional Development Bulletin
Governance & ComplianceThis month's bulletin defines governance and compliance, and explains its role in adding value, reducing risk and improving preparedness in the organisational use of IT.
Updated for September 2014Links to publicly available research, articles, white papers and webinars providing you with insight, advice and guidance to help you tackle pressing concerns.
If you’re a National Computing Centre member, you have access to the wealth of knowledge held by our membership community – so why not put a question to your peers? Just email us here.
Supporting your decisions to help maximise your IT investments
The National Computing Centre's mission is to help you to continuously increase the effectiveness of your IT investments. Our independent information, advisory, and experience sharing services help IT decision-makers to make the right investments, reduce costs and maximise performance.
- NCC Guidelines – Volume 4 – Number 6 – The Security Threat to Business: Clarifying the Actions to Protect your Enterprise
- NCC Guidelines – Volume 4 – Number 5 – Unified Communications: The Next Dimension
- NCC Guidelines – Volume 4 – Number 4 – Windows XP Migration: A Practical Guide
- NCC Guidelines – Volume 4 – Number 3 – Agile Working: Using IT to Improve Work-Life Integration
- IT Adviser 75 Autumn 2013 – What Keeps IT Managers Awake at Night?
- BYOD & Mobile Special Report
- Benchmark of IT Spending & Strategy 2011
NCC's IT Department Accreditation Scheme is a unique business improvement programme with a certification scheme that will help you address these issues and more. The ITDA is founded upon a standard developed by IT management, for IT management.